“diagrams can depict the anatomy of a creature, the hierarchy of a corporation, or the flow of ideas” (215)


         As someone that studies marine biology, diagrams are often utilized to showcase the relationships between organisms and their structure and function. For this weeks theme I wanted to showcase the relationship between fish and coral and how they live harmoniously under the sea. I wanted to make more of an artistic diagram rather than a factual/educational one so I obtained inspiration from a post stamp. The post stamp I used I thought was fun and showcases my favorite coral; elk horn coral. 


Stamp Announcement 19-12: Coral Reefs Stamps

(Image source )

I chose to recreate the image on the furthest left, with the black fish and orange coral. 

I used an app called procreate to recreate this image. Here is my rendition: 



Had a really fun time making this diagram.
Follow my Instagram for more. 


Comments

  1. I love that you intersected your love for marine biology and recreated a post stamp! that's so creative and its quite a shift from your photography! i love your creative take on this week's theme

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so unique omg! I love everything about this!! You really took it to the next level this week!! Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really different and unique!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mathew Larosiliere's Introduction