The End.

 



            Coming into this class I was nervous. Art has always been something I tried to stay far away from but this class really helped me realize that art is subject and can come in so many different forms. Every theme and element from this book brought a whole new dimension to my understanding of the creative process behind works of art. My favorite themes were point, line and plane and the gestalt principles. Moving forward, I want to utilize the lessons learned from this class and implement them into my photography. I am keen on taking more photography/art based classes to help me refine my craft. I am grateful that I was amble to share my work with you guys and truly feel like I have learned so much. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mathew Larosiliere's Introduction